COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
Genesee Dental is committed to ensuring the safety of our patients and staff. We have implemented many changes in our office. Please familiarize yourself with some of our new protocols before your next visit with us.
Screening and Prevention Policies
- Mandated by NYS, everyone entering our facility >2 years old will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- Your temperature will be taken when entering the office.
- If you are not feeling well, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked to disinfect your hands at our sanitization station when you arrive.
- Air purification units with HEPA filters and UV light have been placed in all treatment rooms as well as common areas.
- We ask that you do not put your fingers in your mouth while in the office.
- Please call our office when you arrive for your appointment: (585) 343-1113, press option 1.
- Do not enter until you have been instructed to do so.
- Screening questions will be asked over the phone.
- If your room is ready, we will have you come right in and we will seat you in your room.
- If your room is not quite ready, we will text you when it is. You can enter at that time.
Companions and Parents/ Guardians
- Due to social distancing, we now have limited waiting room capacity. We ask you to come alone to your appointment if possible.
- If this is not possible, one companion will be allowed. This person will also be screened. Your companion needs to be prepared to wait in their vehicle or elsewhere until your appointment is over.
- One parent or guardian can accompany their child to their appointments.
- Please, if possible, do not bring in children that do not have appointments.
- For children 5 and older, parents will not be allowed in the treatment area due to safety concerns, unless clinically necessary. You will be allowed to wait in the waiting room for your child while they are treated in the back.
Our At-Risk Patients
- Patients 65 and older and patients with underlying health conditions have been shown to be at higher risk of complications with COVID-19. Early appointment times will be reserved for these patients.
- Please contact our office with your concerns and we will accommodate you.
Please be respectful to our team members and follow the above guidelines. Aside from being state mandated, these rules are in place to help keep us all as safe as possible. We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.